Have a VHS tape of My Neighbor Totoro that you just cannot throw away? Still bragging to your friends about the cherry blossom you saw in Tokyo five years ago? We think Japanese culture no longer belongs only to the Japanese nation, but has become a global asset that anybody in the world is entitled to enjoy on their own terms. So many different aspects of Japanese culture are here to inspire your senses, enlighten your mind, engage your own creativity, and encourage your learning. In other words, Japan is yours.
The following video clips are our latest This is My Japan! You can see more videos on our YouTube channel.
Please click this link to go to our playlist (Click here!).
• Take a one minute video with your phone/video camera.
• Show something that is a symbol of your Japan and share your story.
• Within one minute, tell your story in English.
• Start by saying “Hi, I am (name). My Japan is (something)”
• Conclude the video by saying “This is My Japan”.
• Send your video to us!
The Japan Foundation, Los Angeles will post your video on our Facebook and Instagram.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org